SKI & SNOWBOARDING
Deer Valley is consistently ranked #1 in guest service among ski resorts in North America, as rated by the readers of SKI
Magazine, and delivers an unmatched experience for your winter vacation. They understand that the finer details make a big difference, which is why Deer Valley offers first-class amenities such as uniformed ski valets, groomed-to-perfection slopes, award-winning cuisine, and on-site childcare. With an annual average of 300 inches blanketing Deer Valley’s six mountains offers a thrilling day for skiers of all abilities.
We can arrange Guaranteed tickets issued for specific consecutive days, per your order. A fee will be applied for pick-up and delivery.
Private Lessons and Ski School
Please contact us in regards to private lessons or for ski school. We will need to send you a waiver form to fill out giving us rights to reserve your lessons.
Park City Resort
Skiing and Snowboarding
Vail Resorts has linked two of North America’s greatest ski areas – creating the largest ski resort in the United States with 7,300 acres of skiable terrain. All of their $50 million in mountain improvement projects for this historic season will be ready for Christmas week, weather conditions permitting. This includes the new Quicksilver Gondola that connects Park City and Canyons.
- Must be used in consecutive days and must be purchased in advance for discounted rates. We can arrange
- Guaranteed tickets issued for specific days, per your order. A fee will be applied for pick-up and delivery.
- Pricing will vary depending on demand and is subject to change at any time
- Please call us with your arrival dates to let us know your dates of preference to ski/snowboard
- They offer 7 day, 6 day, 5 day, 4 day, 3 day, 2 day, and of course 1 day tickets.
- Please specify on Adult (13-64), Child (5-12), or Senior (65 +)
- Private Lessons and Ski/Snowboard School
Please contact us in regards to private lesson or for ski school. We will need to send you the waiver form to fill out giving us rights to reserve your lessons and well as your detailed information. Park City Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons start at $555 for adults and children
The easiest way to rent ski/snowboard equipment is to order before you arrive. We can send you the order form to fill out before your arrival and you will need to fill out your height, weight, ability, and rental preferences. After you arrive to your accommodation a rental technician will meet you at your door. They carry the latest and best equipment to fit your needs. Renting equipment has never been easier. If you prefer to rent skis or snowboards at the resort, we will be happy to arrange rentals at the best onsite rental outfitter for your needs.